Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome all...

Welcome to Crashing the Boards.

Why the title? If you know me, I'm a bit of a hockey fan. Establishing a forecheck means a lot of hard work in the "dirty areas" of the ice: literally, crashing the boards to fight for every puck, no matter how much it takes out of you.

It should come to no surprise, then, that this is the philosophy I employ all the time. Whether it's training, or working, or studying, or just getting out after it, I will fight for every single inch that I can get. It's not always rewarding, but when it all comes together, there is no feeling like it in the world.

This will be my forum for thoughts on studying, trying to find a legal job, my training for next year's triathlon ventures, skiing, and what else have you. I've been lucky enough to receive sponsorship from the great people at Sports Bistro for the 2011 season. And hopefully, I'll be lucky enough to succeed.

Till next time...
Ryan

No comments: