Let's get the obvious out of the way: here's what I don't do:
- I won't attempt to re-fit you on the bike. Instead, we will be trying to find the most optimal bike to work with your current position (or slight variations of it). This theory will also not guarantee one single bike to be best; instead, there will be a range of options presented to you based on price range and flexibility of the bike to evolve with your fit.
- I won't be doing run assessments. I have a doctorate degree, but it is not in the medical field, and therefore it isn't my job to tell you how to run. I want you to just be able to run, and to enjoy every stride while you're out pounding the pavement.
- Provide detailed recommendations of bikes and shoes to try, along with respective sizes.
- Provide feedback on local shops to you to be able to purchase these items from.
- Analyze Retul, Guru, etc. fit files, as well as photos on board of the bike to analyze potential positional errors as well as providing additional feedback on these recommendations.
- If preferred, Skype consultation to talk about the analysis and feedback.
- A decade of experience in the specialty run and triathlon marketplace, working at multiple Top 50 Running Stores in America (presented by Competitor) as well as with Revolution3 Triathlon
- Good Form Running certified
- Worked with dozens of medical practitioners to provide best shoe fit for their clients
- Self-proclaimed repository of useless information, shoe geek, and athlete
- Comprehensive knowledge of FIST-method of triathlon bike fitting and how frames and component choices complement one another to provide the best overall fit for a consumer
- Hundreds of success stories from customers in the run and bike marketplace (such as this):
Ladies and gents, I give you @rrheisler, resident shoe swami. Thanks for sharing your wisdom :)
— Maggie Rusch (@maggieru) September 4, 2014
Pricing for these services:
- $40 for bike recommendations
- $20 for shoe recommendations
- $50 for both
Contact me via e-mail here to set up your consultation.